- A diabetic-like state (hyperglycemia, insulin resistance).
- Growth impairment.
- Elevated blood lipids.
- Increased aortic plaque formation.
- Decreased fertility and longevity.
- Impaired glucose tolerance.
- Disturbances in lipid and protein metabolism.
- For improved physiological functions.
- Efficient feed utilization for faster growth.
- Good health and maximum reproductive performance.
- Improve disease resistance and egg/meat quality in Chromium deficient animals.
Inclusion: Mix 5 grams of Sci-Prochemin Chromium 2% per MT of complete feeds to achieve 0.10 ppm of Chromium. Mix 7.5 grams of Sci-Prochemin Chromium 2% per MT of complete feeds to achieve 0.15 ppm of Chromium.
Storage: Should be kept in dry cool place with temperature not higher than 30Â°. Keep the bag tightly closed during the storage.
Net Weight: 25 kgs.