Â Deficiency Symptoms:
- Â Cobalt deficiency can start a chain reaction that can lead to inadequate metabolism of both protein and lipids leading to retarded growth.Â Â
Â Â Â Â Â Indications:Â Â
- Â To improved physiological functions.Â Â
- Â Efficient feed utilization for faster growth.Â Â
- Â Good health and maximum reproductive performance.Â Â
- Â Improve disease resistance and egg/meat quality in Cobalt deficient animals.Â Â
- Â Inclusion: Mix 5 grams of Sci-Prochemin Cobalt 2.5% per MT of complete feeds to achieve 0.10 ppm of Cobalt. Mix 7.5 grams of Sci-Prochemin Cobalt 2.5% per MT of complete feeds to achieve 0.15 ppm of Cobalt.
- Â Storage: Should be kept in dry cool place with temperature not higher than 30Â°. Keep the bag tightly closed during the storage.
- Â Net Weight: 25 kgs.