- Disorder in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Impaired growth.
- Impaired skeletal development (neonates).
- Impaired reproductive function (disturbance in estrous cycle, testicular denegration).
- Low viability of young at birth, ataxia in viable young.
- Decrease in egg production, shell quality, hatchability in poultry.
- Impaired embryonic development:
A. Shortening of the limbs.
B. Enlargement of joints.
C. Twisting of limbs.
Indications: Â Â
To improved physiological functions, efficient feed utilization for faster growth, good health and efficient reproductive performance, improve disease resistance and egg/meat quality in Manganese deficient animals.
Inclusion: 50-150 grams per Ton of complete feeds.
Storage: Should be kept in dry cool place with temperature not higher than 30ÂºC. Keep the bag tightly closed during storage.
Â Net weight: 25 kgs.